Everyone wants their swimwear to last forever however they are bound to die eventually... BUT there are so many ways to prolong the life of your swimwear in order to get the most use out of them- Here are a few tips and tricks you can use:
- Rinse your swimwear with cold water after every use
- Try not to leave your swimwear rolled up in your towel or on the floor
- Avoid getting lotions and oils on your swimwear at all costs!
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean your swimwear
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces such as concrete
- Do not let your swimwear dry in the direct sun
- Hand wash your swimwear, especially if there are wires, to ensure it keeps its best shape
- Gently squeeze out water
- Lay swimwear out flat to dry
- Rotate swimsuits. Each time you go in the water, try and wear a different swimsuit to ensure it does not get worn out
Great advice reposted from LaSculpte swimwear!