Project Me's Heroine offers feminine lace with sheer mesh lining, with a plunging neckline and flexi underwire support.
- Perfect support for both pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Flexi underwire bra for maximum comfort and support.
- Rose Gold hardware
- Side Sling for great skin to skin contact
- Easy one handed drop down cups for breastfeeding
- 6 hook and eye extension for ribcage expansion
For the majority of people wearing a flexi-wire while pregnant and nursing is safe. We simply say that you should not wear a wire when 'you' feel like your breasts are changing in size throughout the day, not for the first couple of weeks after giving birth, and not if you are highly sensitive to issues like mastitis.
*Magnetic nursing clips are not suitable to use for mothers with pacemakers or defibrillators